I’ve just added a new feature which will help you build your site while promoting it.
Let’s say you want to target a new long tail keyword for your site…
The old way of accomplishing the above is as follows:
1. Write article for your site for the keywords
2. Upload the new content article to your site
3. Write an article with links to your new content page.
4. Submit this article to other sites/directories.
The Content Spooling Network now allows you to perform both of the above in one action. Here’s what you would do:
1. Have our writers create an article based on the desired keywords. Include the new #authorpage# merge code for one or more of your links.
2. Submit this new seed article to the network.
So what happens now? CSN converts the #authorpage# merge code in your links to point to the new content article page it just added to your website. Then this article (with link pointing to the article on your site) is submitted to the network websites.
When the article is sent to your site, these merge links will instead point to your homepage.
And don’t forget about the CSN benefit of submitting only unique versions of the article to the netwrok sites so you escape any possible duplicate content filter!
As you can see, CSN is not only article marketing on autopilot, it is also site building on autopilot!
If you’re not yet a member, join now: