The CSN article directory submission service is loads better than any existing “auto directory submitter” software on the market today.
Here are just a some of the ways:
- Once you click to submit, your article is submitted gradually to just a few article directories per day so that your link-building will be natural.
- Just like the rest of CSN, A unique version of your article is sent to each directory so your links will have full weight and escape the duplicate content filter.
- Your articles can take full advantage of each directory’s unique requirements. Example: if a certain directory allows link in the body, your article will be submitted with live links in the body. If not, we’ll see to it that the links are only in the resource box. We take into account much more… such as field length, # of links, etc.
- We have a smart-category category selector… but you always have full control over which category your article ends up in. Before the “one-click-submit”, we list out the directories your article will be submitted to, along the custom directory category we think is the best fit based on your article contents. But you are free to change the category to your liking before you click to trigger the natural submission process.
- The submissions happen while you sleep, not while you wait. If there is a problem, we’ll tell you about it, but we feel your time is too valuable to have you site there while the submissions actually take place.
- Since this is a web-based service, there is no need for you to download upgrades & enhancements… as we make the service better and add support for new directories, you will benefit instantly and automatically.
The directory submission feature of CSN is in final development and testing. I’m planning to release a new Keyword Research module at the same time.
Not yet a member? Join Today!
- Chris Crompton