Here is a snapshot of the article submission interface, once the full service article is created you can submit this to our CSN network sites, article directories and social bookmarking sites.
Posts Tagged ‘Article Directories’
We have added a new feature that will increase our CSN distribution network and that is the addition of Blogspot. The long awaited integration with one of the most powerful blogging application.
– ASP Classic
– CSN PHP Script
– Top Article Directories
I get asked all the time how many article directories should be used for article submission. Everyone agrees that Ezinearticles.com makes the cut. But what about others?
There are two positions on this:
Position 1: The more the merrier!
Since the more links you have the better, you should just submit to any directory that will have you.
The error here is that most of these links will be meaningless if you submit the exact same article to each directory.
Position 2: Concentrate on a few top directories.
Since only a few top directories make a difference anyway, you should just submit to those and not waste your time on the others.
The error here is that it is assumed that submitting to more directories actually wastes time. It is also assumed that it would take too long to rewrite the article for submission to more directories.
If you submit to every directory under the sun, there is a danger that this practice can be seen as “unnatural” by Google. But submitting to a few dozen or more top directories can be nothing but beneficial… provided you submit a unique version of your article to each and that rewriting your article can be done quickly.
That’s why we provide a tool to help you write variations of your articles. And provide a ghostwriting service for articles and rewrites if you don’t have the time to do it yourself.
That’s also why we provide a tool for one-button submit to related sites and external article directories. And we gradually release each article variation a few per night so as to be as natural as possible.
Not yet a member? Start Your 21 Day Free Trial Today!
- Chris Crompton
After some further testing, you’ll be able to submit your article so top article directories in addition to top peer-related sites.
Once you active your existing directory accounts in CSN, these will be available for “one-click-submission” for your articles!
More info to come…
If you aren’t a member yet of the Content Spooling Network. Sign up now as the price is sure to raise not long after this feature is implemented.
I’ve added some powerful enhancements to the Content Spooling Network. I was planning to write them all out in detail, but chose instead to make a video overview:
What the video doesn’t mention is that I’m currently in the process of adding support for submission to some top article directories in addition to the network sites.
As I’m sure you agree, the Content Spooling Network is becoming *extremely* powerful!
Here’s a highlight of the features covered in the video:
1. One-step site-build & promote
2. my_articles include file
3. keyword stats
4. support for blogs
Take a look:
While it is a good idea to submit to article directories in addition to the Content Spooling Network (the more incoming links, the better!), the following are ways in which the Content Spooling Network beats out traditional article directories.
- The websites hosting your articles are peer-related (fellow webmasters who are also working to build topically-related links). As such, your links will often carry much more relevancy weight than those in general article directories.
- Links can be anywhere in the article… Article directories usually limit links to the “resource box.”
- Articles may contain up to five links… Article directories almost always limit links to three.
- When new sites are added to the network, a unique version of your article will automatically be added… When new article directories spring up, you need to find and submit to them yourself.
- The Content Spooling Network includes simple functionality to create unique versions of your articles so that each one escapes the duplicate content filter… Submitting unique versions to each article directory yourself is incredibly time-consuming.
- Once you add your article, the submission of unique articles happens automatically… Article directories have no way to automatically list your new articles.
- You can schedule the release of articles to the network to set your article marketing on autopilot… Submission to article directories is only autopilot if you have a dedicated staff.
- The Content Spooling Network offers an article writing service… Try asking an article directory to write articles for you!